(1) Santa Claus Has Got the AIDS This Year by Tiny Tim vs. (3) Santa Baby by Eartha Kitt/Madonna
Which song about Santa’s sex life do you prefer? Is the one about an STD worse?
(1) Santa Claus Has Got the AIDS This Year by Tiny Tim vs. (5) Santa Claus is Watching You by Ray Stevens
God bless us everyone.
Say, what’s in this drink?
Both versions are bad, but Madonna’s is worse.
Somehow these songs slipped by the censor .Just make sure your kids aren’t including these in their Christmas caroling this year.
(1) Santa Claus Has Got the AIDS This Year by Tiny Tim vs. (8) Tony the Tuna by the Penthouse Playboys
I am absolutely speechless. How does this song exist? Sure, it came out long before we knew a lot about the AIDS epidemic, but how was this ever supposed to be funny? Why does this song treat AIDS like it’s a curable disease Santa will only be fighting this year? Why is it constantly referred to as THE AIDS? I have a million more questions, so this better move on so I can ask them all.
Sorry, any Christmas carol with the line “He’s making a list/Checking it twice/Somebody’s gonna get whacked tonight” isn’t all bad.
(4) Back Door Santa by Clarence Carter vs. (5) Santa Claus is Watching You by Ray Stevens
(3) Santa Baby by Eartha Kitt/Madonna vs. (6) Santa Stole My Girlfriend by The Maine
Ever hear a Christmas song call Santa a bitch? That’s the only unique thing about this otherwise boring lost-love number. It just happens the guy lost his love to St. Nick.
(2) Baby It’s Cold Outside vs. (7) Santa Hates Poor Kids by Your Favorite Martian
Attention anyone ever making a Christmas album: STOP COVERING THIS SONG. More or less the non-consensual version of “Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow,” we need to instate a ban on “Baby It’s Cold Outside.” I don’t care if a band think it’s being cute by switching the genders, no song with the line “Say what’s in this drink?” deserves airplay.
This song sure think it’s funny, doesn’t it? The filthiness just comes out sounding forced and unfunny, however.
You’ve got 24 hours to vote!